This tunnel’s beauty speaks for itself, however I will mention that I made a true friend here which was the highlight of my day.
*looks at boys my age* wow way too young for me
please let kurt cobain inspire all punk fuckboys to defend women and wear cute dresses
Person: I’m a woman and I don’t need feminism
What she’s actually saying:
- My life is perfectly okay and I don’t really care what other women go through
- I think feminists are just whiny and can’t take jokes that perpetuate harmful stereotypes
- I believe that people are just obsessed with political correctness
- I am blind to the fact that there are still problems faced by women
- I have forgotten that feminism gave women rights such as the right to vote
- I have no idea that feminism is an egalitarian movement that fights for everyone’s rights regardless of sex, gender, sexuality, race, religion, nationality, and ethnicity but mostly focuses on women’s rights.
- I am more concerned about semantics rather than human rights
- I can’t distinguish between real feminists and shitty people who call themselves feminists
- I still believe in the false notion that feminism is about hating men
- I actually don’t understand what feminism is
Hey, everyone here’s a gentle reminder to please go donate to the making of this documentary about beauty standards in Korea. It’s a pretty important film (in fact, I see people here reblogging gifs from the preview constantly without knowing where it’s from) and yet they still haven’t received enough money to make it in the foreseeable future. At the very least, signal boost.
depression and anxiety due to the education system in america is VERY REAL. in south korea, it’s so much worse
i took down my braids
Today kinda felt like the last day of summer just about clinging on. So beautiful :)